Become a Real Estate Professional
A career in real estate is for people who enjoy helping people. You also like:
- Flexibility in your schedule
- Variety in your day
- Being connected to the world with tools and technology like cell phones, PDAs, and laptop computers
Trading in real estate is a dynamic career choice, with market conditions and legislation constantly changing. Life-long learning is essential to retaining your edge. The OREA Real Estate College provides all real estate registration education courses in Ontario. Earn the educational requirements for salesperson registration with the OREA Real Estate College, then upgrade your skills, and stay on top of what's happening in the industry through the educational programs and wide variety of publications we provide.
A career in real estate can mean working in:
- Residential resales
- New home sales
- Condominium sales
- Rural & recreational sales
- Commercial sales
- Property Management
- Mortgage financing
- Do I want to help buyers make the largest single purchase they may ever undertake?
- Do I long for career flexibility, financial paybacks, and great growth potential?
- Do I enjoy the challenge of constant change?
- Am I willing to make personal sacrifices?
Successful salespeople make things happen – they thrive on the opportunities and challenges presented each day. Are you ready to make the commitment? Then let’s get started…